- 4th Edition D&D is as good as it looks like from the previews I’ve seen so far (and they fix the geeky names for spells, monsters and feats)
- A chance to play my copy of Die Mächer (which I bought over a year ago) with four other eager newbies in a location devoid of disturbances and distractions.
- A copy of Agricola
- A chance to play some story games with some regularity
- Gamers—especially those prone to posting frequently to forums—start understanding that people who dislike their favourite games, and vice versa, are not evil or stupid
- The gumption to finally finish my series on Interrogating Your NPCs and Elegance, to say nothing of posting more regularly overall
- All of my gaming friends, face-to-face and online, have a great year of gaming
Merry Christmas everyone!